- Bill No. 219: City of Hamilton By-law 01-219 – (PDF format)
To Manage and Regulate Municipal Parks – (The Parks By-law) – Amended
–> Related to the construction, installation, maintenance, and use of the outdoor ice rink in the Sanctuary Park.
- Indian Claims Commission, June 2003, “Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation Inquiry – Toronto Purchase Claim”
–> See page 9:
“Beginning in 1695, the Ojibwa went on the offensive against the Iroquois Confederacy, in part to avenge the raids of the 1650s, and in part to eliminate the Iroquois as middlemen in the trade with the English. In the course of this conflict, the Mississaugas began to penetrate into Southern Ontario to engage in battles with the Iroquois. By 1700, the Mississaugas have succeeded in expelling the Iroquois and taken control of the north shore of Lake Ontario. In that year, representatives of the Mississaugas and other Ojibwa groups travelled to Onondaga, the capital of the Iroquois Confederacy, with an offer of peace. In exchange for the Confederacy’s recognition of the Mississaugas’ territorial control, and an agreement to allow them direct access to English fur traders, the Mississaugas offered to cease hostilities. The offer of peace was accepted in June 1700, and as a result, the Mississaugas secured their control of the territory between Lake Huron and Lake Ontario. They would occupy these lands until the land cessions of the late 18th and earli 19th centuries confined them to a very small proportion of their former territory.”
- Ipperwash Commission of Inquiry, “Connecting People to Place: Great Lakes Aboriginal History in Cultural Context”
—> See pages 10, 11, 12: “The Great Peace and Totemic Identity”:
The Great Peace of Montreal (August, 1701) was not the only record made of the peace between the Anishnaabeg (Ojibwa) and the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois). At council held at Lake Superior, the Haudenosaunee secured peace by delivering a wampum belt to the Anishnaabeg. In 1840, the Anishnaabeg chief Yellowhead read the belt at the Renewal Council which was attended by the Haudenosaunee. As part of his interpretation (reading) of the wampum belt, chief Yellowhead stated that the right of hunting on the north side of the Lake (Lake Ontario) was secured to the Ojibways and that the Six Nations were not to hunt here, only to come and smoke the pipe of peace with the Ojibway brethren. The facts contained in this speech were confirmed by the Haudenosaunee Chiefs present at this Renewal Council.
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” – (so called “Nanfan Treaty” or the “1701 Treaty of Albany”) – FRONT
–> The document was “signed” only by the Five Nations chiefs, with no indication, in text or signatures, or preceding speeches, that it had been assented to by the Crown or any local authority representing the Crown. The signatures (totems) are of those allegedly receiving the hunting rights, not of those granting them. (Note: In R. v. Sioui, the situation was opposite: the granting signature was present, while the receiving signatures were missing. Therefore, the determination in R. v. Sioui that “signatures would not be absolutely necessary to make it a treaty” does not automatically apply to the “Conveyance of lands…”)
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” – (so called “Nanfan Treaty” or the “1701 Treaty of Albany”) – BACK
–> The names of the colonists present at the meeting are listed at the back of the document, under the phrase, “Sealed and delivered in the presence of us:”. Thus, the colonists are listed as observers and witnesses only.
–> John Nanfan’s signature is located at the back of this document under the phrase, “This is a true coppy”, thus only confirms the authenticity of the document. No title, no seal, no ratyfication, no response from King William III.
- Samuel Clowes – 1701 Map – (Copy of the Original)
- Table 1 of Clowes Map
- Beaver Hunting Grounds – According to the “Conveyance of lands…”
- R. v. Sioui  – [Link] – Chief Justice Lamer, May 24, 1990
- R. v. Ireland and Jamieson  – Justice J. Gautreau; supra, November 7, 1990
(Confirming earlier decision of the Ontario Court of Justice <General Division> – Judge J.A. Phillips, April 2, 1990, after Crown’s appeal.)
- R. v. Barberstock  – Justice J. Collins, April 9, 2003
July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
Reiner Fuelmich & Co.
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario C-19 Page
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North
- The Canadian Independent
- Frontline News Roundup
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Canada For Freedom
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT
- Canada Marches
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Dr Pierre Kory’s Opening Address at the Brazil World Congress
- Final Leg: Canadian War Memorial
- Dr. Robert Malone MD on Joe Rogan Podcast JRE #1757
- 700 million worldwide will die from CV19 vax by 2028 – Dr David Martin
- The Contradictions of Battery Operated Vehicles | Graham Conway
- Former White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, Dr Deborah Birx, Shaking and Stammering, Says She Doesn’t Know If Government Was Lying About the Jabs
- CPSO Protest Today in Toronto and Nationwide
- It’s not a turndown. It’s a takedown – Catherine Austin Fitts
- Dr. Peter McCullough | Full Interview
- Patrick Wood – Crimes against humanity | Part 1 |
- Fauci admits there are no studies that show children should take a COVID-19 booster
- The Great Monetary Reset: Will The Fed Press The Reboot Button?
- Lawsuit against federal vaccine mandate continues
- Dr. Carrie Madej testimony at the hearing of Dr. Paul Gosselin
- Nuremberg For Crimes Against Humanity: 400 Officials Will Target Covid Criminals For Genocide
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home
My Polish Blog