I was told by one of the HCA employees that in 2011 the natives failed to kill enough deer. Therefore, in 2012/2013, one day per week and 10 days in January were added to the killing of our deer by the outsiders.
- “Conveyance of Lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- David Suzuki: “Hunting in parks is at odds with conservation”
- The Nanfan Treaty 1701 – Hoax of History
- Haudenosaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – history and legal aspects
- Haudenosaunnee and HCA agree to protocol