In addition to the KML and GPX files for Dundas Valley Trails and Dundas Valley Single Tracks, we have now posted KML and GPX files for the Dundas Valley Cocktail mountain biking routes.
- A detailed description of the routes can be found on our DVCocktail Page.
- The links to KML and GPX files are provided on our Downloads page.
- The DVCocktail routes and elevation profiles can be viewed HERE.
- Photo journal of the ‘Hot OUT’ route (22 km) can be viewed HERE – (map included)
- Map of the ‘Extreme OUT’ route (34 km) can be viewed and downloaded from HERE.
- Map of the ‘Cool OUT’ route (12.3 km) can be viewed and downloaded from HERE.
- Photo journal of the ‘Extreme IN’ route (12 km) can be viewed HERE – (map included)
Disclaimer: Some of the trails and single tracks listed in this post are not officially “sanctioned” as cycling trails. However, they have been used by cyclists for decades. Use these trails at your own risk and, as always, use caution and judge the trails against your strength and your bike handling skills.