Comment: I want to bring to your attention the US company Statista. Last year, their statistical graphs of overall deaths and C-19 cases were somewhat credible but also increasingly inconsistent. I asked them for some clarification on their data and received an evading reply. We all remember, when all statistics were warning that the OLD PEOPLE ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE. This has changed recently. All of a sudden, their graphs show that the young are most vulnerable and most “cases” on their graphs show young people as infected with C-19. The 70-79 age group appears least vulnerable now. So, yes, you may be right. They first targeted the old and their very lives, now they are targeting the young generation and fertility. And they are using statistics to sell the narrative to the public. What’s next? I hope Nuremberg 2.0 is next.
Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario C-19 Page
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Odessa Orlewicz
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Canada For Freedom
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- We Do Not Consent Canada
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Covid Fraud Exposed – Pfizer documents reveal the crimes.
- The Script Has Been FLIPPED 180 DEGREES And They’re HOPING YOU WON’T NOTICE!!!
- Corona Investigative Committee Session 104: THE BLUE FLOWER
- Corona Investigative Committee Session 103: Swords to Ploughshares
- Stopping the W.H.O. Power Grab “Pandemic Preparedness Treaty/Agreement”
- CMAJ Study: Bad Science Pushing Hatred & Vax Disinformation -Dr Byram Bridle, Immunologist
- [TRAILER[ Fiction of the Unvaxxed Threat to the Triple-Vaxxed -Dr. Byram Bridle, Immunologist
- Tucker: Violence is already beginning
- They’re Causing Food Shortages?!
- Police on high alert as biker convoy rolls into Ottawa
- Pastor Artur Pawlowski preaches virtually to big B.C. crowd; supporters react
- Corona Investigative Committee Session 102: Un(der)cover
- Corona Investigative Committee Session 101: CONSTRUCTIVE INTERFERENCE
- Elon Musk Buys Twitter – The Left Melts Down
- Human Beings Are Not Disposable
- Manufactured Crisis? Various Food Processing Plants Have Recently Burned Down in the United States
- This Is COVID Theater’: DeSantis Blasts The DOJ For Appealing Plane Mask Mandate Ruling
- Public Health admits it has no data about COVID outbreaks on airplanes
- Dr. Mark Trozzi and Michael Alexander discuss implications of proposed WHO Pandemic Treaty
- Corona Investigative Committee Session 100 – LAST STOP: JUSTICE
- Ontario Bill 100 Passed, Tyranny Will Be the New Norm -Rick Nicholls, MPP (Ontario Party)
- Ted Kuntz – Why he’s so passionate about informing others of vaccine risks
- Canada PM Justin Trudeau seeking to forcibly silence news outlet
- Exclusive Klaus Schwab Tell All interview!
- Letting out my frustration, while learning to fly a drone…
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home
My Polish Blog