Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- “Foot-Long Blood Clots” from mRNA Shots: Dr. Drew Interviews Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole
- Australian Senator Gerard Rennick’s Amazing Vax Rant Leaves Opposition Parties Angry
- Should Critical Race Theory Be Taught in Schools? -Prof. David Haskell
- Whistleblower Sasha Latypova – It’s Not a Vaccine!
- New Zealand parents fight government so their son can receive unvaxxed blood during heart surgery
- Disabled Canadian Army Vet calls out the government for offering death over stairlift install
- Japanese Professor Rebukes Ministry of Health: Dissolve Vaccine Committiee, Investigate All Injuries
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Daily Archives: July 11, 2021
Declaration of Emergency in Ontario has been revoked as of June 9. Why are we still having “emergency measures”?
On July 2, I mailed THIS LETTER to Rocco Galati and the Constitutional Rights Centre. I was not the only one, many people were inquiring about this situation. Five days later, Rajie & Rocco posted a discussion on this very … Continue reading
Recently, I have seen some videos and read some articles about the contents of C-19 vaccines, specifically with respect to graphene oxide. These videos originate from Spain and claim to present results of scientific studies and analysis performed at Spanish … Continue reading