Rocco Galati, Constitutional Lawyer, Founder and Director of the Constitutional Rights Centre in Toronto.
“Whereas Canada lacks a politically free and financially independent institute for the advancement of constitutional right(s) and upholding the supremacy of the Constitution over the Executive and Legislative and Judicial branches of government;”
“The Constitutional Rights Centre is established as a private corporation whose sole mission and aim(s) are the protection, defence, enforcement, and enhancement of constitutional rights, and the supremacy of the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, without government funding, interference, or influence whatsoever.
“The CRC’s mission is, on one hand, to challenge unconstitutional excess of the state, and on the other, to challenge the state’s abdication or abandonment of constitutional duty.”
– (from CRC Mission Statement)
- Constitutional Rights Centre, Inc. | YT
- ROCCO GALATI’S SPEECH TORONTO WORLDWIDE FREEDOM RALLY
- Roc and Raj- EP7- Mix n’ Match Vax, Quarantining Changes, Gov. Extortion, Employee rights + More
- Lawsuit against Trudeau Government: Constitutional Lawyer Rocco Galati and the Lies and Crimes of the COVID Operation
- ROCCO GALATI – SUING THE GOVERNMENT FOR COVID-19 TYRANNY
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment – and many other opinions (see Legal Considerations in the right panel)
- Ontario lawyer files lawsuit against feds, province & CBC over Covid-19 measures & masks
- Rocco Galati talks about Ontario rights concerning masks and vaccines
- Constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati at Toronto Freedom Rally October 17, 2020
- Rocco Galati – Suing Canadian Government for Covid-19 Tyranny
- Constitution Lawyer Rocco Galati Files Claim Against Government for Covid-19 Unlawful Acts