Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- “Foot-Long Blood Clots” from mRNA Shots: Dr. Drew Interviews Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole
- Australian Senator Gerard Rennick’s Amazing Vax Rant Leaves Opposition Parties Angry
- Should Critical Race Theory Be Taught in Schools? -Prof. David Haskell
- Whistleblower Sasha Latypova – It’s Not a Vaccine!
- New Zealand parents fight government so their son can receive unvaxxed blood during heart surgery
- Disabled Canadian Army Vet calls out the government for offering death over stairlift install
- Japanese Professor Rebukes Ministry of Health: Dissolve Vaccine Committiee, Investigate All Injuries
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- (no title)
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Monthly Archives: January 2022
By Kian “K2” Simone, Rebel News reporter I’m at the border crossing between Alberta and Montana. Dozens of truckers have blockaded the border to protest the vaccine mandates. Police SWAT teams are streaming in — at least 44 police vehicles … Continue reading
More reports are coming, showing that only the core group reached and were able to enter Ottawa. Many, however, were not allowed or could not continue for various reasons. These are actively supporting the main group by organizing convoys in … Continue reading
[Source and a full screen option]
Shame on you, Mr. Singh! It looks like you are dividing Canadians and pitching us against each other in order to secure more votes of visible minorities. Apparently, you are unable to present a positive program that unites all Canadians, … Continue reading
Jennifer Elle: “Someone just replied to me in defence of Trudeau with this photo and that’s enough internet for one day.” Best reply (Darshan Maharaja): “Tell them that when a lion and sheep come face to face, it’s not the … Continue reading
[Source and a full screen option] Comment: Yes, it’s not a killer-super spreader because it has been ordered, designed, and delivered as “highly infectious” but “replication defective” bioweapon, What does it mean? Think!! You want to target certain communities at … Continue reading