More reports are coming, showing that only the core group reached and were able to enter Ottawa. Many, however, were not allowed or could not continue for various reasons. These are actively supporting the main group by organizing convoys in British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. There is some movement in eastern provinces but not many materials have reached us from that direction, yet. Here are some that others have published:
- 50 km Vancouver Convoy January 29. Massive local convoy.
- Massive convoy of truckers have blockaded the US-Canada border crossing in Alberta
- Coutts / Sweet Grass border crossing, Alberta
- Canadian Border Services Agency Closes Coutts, Alberta Port of Entry
- Truckers’ prayer – they know what they are fighting for