Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Roundtable Meet with Canada’s Real News Providers at LGM.news
- “Global Cybersecurity Outlook 2023” Plans For A Cyber Attack To Take Out Global Supply Chains!!!
- Your Assets Are AT RISK As The Central Banks Are PLANNING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!
- UN Whistleblower, Graphene Toxicity And Barcode Tattoos. They Are Monsters.
- Live with Pastor Tobias Tissen
- Live with Dr. Byram Bridle and Kcarl Smith
- Live with Alex Newman
- Reality Check: Why is housing unaffordable? Too much government
- This happened to Justin Trudeau AGAIN
- Tucker Carlson asks why the U.S. isn’t using force’s to remove Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
- Family files $16 million lawsuit against Toronto hospital security who killed woman over a mask
- Chrystia Freeland caught investing $2 billion into company that doesn’t exist
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Politics
[Source] Comment: No, this “would not be enough”. The bond is stronger than that. He, Justin, and Chrystia are playing the WEF’s game called “The Young Global Leaders”. It’s addictive, everybody wants to be young. Related:
[Source] Related: Comment: It looks like “they” are really afraid of “us”. The government seems to be determined to disarm the society in order to implement the WEF (and above) agendas, regardless of what the voters and taxpayers want or … Continue reading
I am glad that people who are more qualified in this field than I am are conducting research and investigating possible connections between the SARS-Cov-2 virus, the composition of mRNA injections, the 5G radiation, and the so called “chemtrails”. I … Continue reading
Comment: How many Liberal ministers does it take to change a light bulb? Five! One standing on the table and holding the bulb up, and four turning the table around. And this is a very optimistic answer, it could be … Continue reading