Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Dr. David Martin Reveals the Creation of the Covid Virus, Who Was Involved and Why Ron Johnson or Rand Paul Won’t Arrest The Criminals
- I came up with the idea of using RNA as a gene therapy medicine’ | Dr. Robert Malone
- Feds push deficit until 2028 after announcing slate of spending in new budget
- [TRAILER] Hospitals Received Up To $500k Per Covid Patient -Dr. Paul Marik, ICU Specialist
- Interview with Police on Guard’s Clay Farnsworth
- STEVE KIRSCH – EXPOSING THE TRUTH
- Patients Take Ontario Medical Regulator to Court
- Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson Live with Pascal Najadi
- What the hell was that?
- Vaccination v. excess deaths, correlation study
- Danielle Smith takes aim at Trudeau and Notley
- CBDC (CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY) BEAUTIFULLY EXPLAINED AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU!
The Freedom Convoy
- Trucker Convoy Reports
- Rumble – (Rebel News)
- Alberta Truckers
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- New World Order and Education
- Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
- Journal of Education – (my old and inactive blog)
- George Carlin on “the American Dream” – (Strong language!)
War in Ukraine
- The War in Ukraine – Unpopular Facts and Questions
- Why is Ukraine the West’s Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer
- The US Is the Major Instigator of the Ukraine Conflict. The Historical Facts
- The War in Ukraine | Redacted Conversation with Eva Bartlett
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and International Law. Prof. Francis Boyle
- Five government claims about inflation DEBUNKED
- NATO is directly involved in hybrid war against Russia – Lavrov
- Col Doug Macgregor: U.S. Not Prepared to take on Russia
- A Jewish Defector Warns America
- The Protocols – a document viewed by some mainstream influencers as a conspiracy theory
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Daily Archives: March 26, 2022
Posted in Canada, Criminal policies, Human Rights Leave a comment
Member of European Parliament (MEP) Mislav Kolakusic from Croatia accused Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of conducting “a dictatorship of the worst kind” on Tuesday, making the statement to the prime minister during his two-day trip to Belgium:
Posted in Canada, Criminal policies Comments Off on
CBC claims Trudeau got a standing ovation, doesn’t mention empty parliament or denouncement
Thank you M. for the link and comment. Canadian voters should check it out: “The CBC claimed that Justin Trudeau received a standing ovation for his speech in the EU, failing to mention that over nine-tenths of the parliament left in protest before he … Continue reading
Posted in Canada, European Union, Politics Comments Off on CBC claims Trudeau got a standing ovation, doesn’t mention empty parliament or denouncement