Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- CDN politician speaks out at legislative assembly with citizens present who were injured by the jab
- Part 1/3: Funeral Director John O’Looney shares his shocking experiences from the pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE: Jim Hoft Interviews Dr. Andrew Huff on COVID-19 Origins – Says COVID is Man-Made
- Associate Prof. of Viral Immunology Dr. Byram Bridle: On Blood Transfusions from Vaccinated People
- World Premiere: Died Suddenly
- 3.5 BILLION could be injured or killed by the jab. Are YOU ready? —Dr. David Martin interview
- Do You Trust This???
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says he plans to hold mRNA manufacturers “accountable”
- Up Close and Personal with Dr. Ryan Cole, MD
- Tucker Carlson: What we learned from ‘The Twitter Files’
- Is This Really Happening?
- Grocery prices are out of control
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Daily Archives: November 12, 2022
[Source of the video] , [Original Source] Related: Comment: I want to see all Canadian officials, heads of professional organizations, employers, University governors, school board directors, hospital administrators, pharmacies, and doctors who promoted, implemented, and participated in mandatory or coerced … Continue reading
Statement by the deputy prime minister of Canada and minister of finance responsible for Canadian economy
[Source] Comment: Last Thursday, as I was driving to a remote location, I listened to one of the major news radio stations in Ontario. Again, the news was dominated by “Covid”, “pandemic”, and “respiratory viruses”. Again, we hear that hospitals … Continue reading
Comment: I think this guy has no substance. How does it reflect on the voters? I don’t know, but I see many people in supermarkets, again wearing masks. Now look, I respect their choices, if they are wearing an effective … Continue reading
How Covid ‘Vaccines’ Exert Immune Pressure, Increase Morbidity & Mortality – Dr Geert Vanden Bossche
[Source] Comment: Let’s be more specific. When you create “immune pressure” on the virus, the virus starts mutating. This is why the emergence of new “variants” can be mainly attributed to those “vaccinated”, not to unvaccinated who undergo natural infection … Continue reading