Craig Campbell, a staff writer with the Dundas Star News, has recently written an article on the controversy surrounding the new outdoor ice rink located in the Sanctuary Park. The article is posted HERE.
- Medical Censorship and Harms of Lockdowns
- Covid-19 Update #43: Links from Global Research.ca
- Peel Public Health issues outrageous anti-COVID guidelines that should concern us all
- Convergent Antibody Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Convalescent Individuals
- CRC – LIVE Fundraiser Jan. 28,21 | LAW (1 of 6)
- Fabricating a Pandemic – Who Could Organize It and Why
- Hannity: Should Americans be concerned about who’s really in charge?
- Randy Hillier LIVE with Marc Patrone
- No to Vaccine Passports Petition
- No more Lockdowns Petition
- No More Lockdowns Canada
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga’s Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Covid-19 Update #42: Links from Global Research.ca
- How the Covid-19 Crisis Affects Individual Rights and Freedoms. A New Crisis in International Law?
- Canadian citizen returning to Canada:
- A warning to all involved in ordering, promoting and enforcing measures that result, or may result, in genocide
- Covid-19 Update #41: Links from Global Research.ca
- A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED
- Letter to premier Ford
- Politician Proposes CUTTING Government Salaries During Covid – Reaction is AMAZING
- Randy Hillier on the Arrest of Pastor James Coates
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Own your brain – “Use it or lose it”
- Kanada jako obóz koncentracyjny?! Jak pokonać plandemię? Wspólnota Brytyjska jak Chiny?
- Covid-19 Update #40: Links from Global Research.ca
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home