Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- This happened to Justin Trudeau AGAIN
- Tucker Carlson asks why the U.S. isn’t using force’s to remove Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
- Family files $16 million lawsuit against Toronto hospital security who killed woman over a mask
- Chrystia Freeland caught investing $2 billion into company that doesn’t exist
- Should employers and insurance companies have access to data about “genetic predictions” of people’s future health?
- Canadian Doctors Punished for Speaking Out
- The CBC doubles down on its fake news
- Special Message from Bright Light News’ Founder, Glen Jung
- Bright Light News Live Panel: In The Era Of Covid, Who Can You Trust? (Hamilton, Jan 28 @7pm)
- Bill Gates admits COVID shots don’t prevent infection, protect vulnerable groups
- Canadian PM Trudeau responds to be swarmed in Hamilton by angry protestors.
- Protestors swarmed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in the streets, calling him a “tyrant”, Hamilton, Ontario, yesterday evening
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Tag Archives: Dundas Valley
Craig Campbell, a staff writer with the Dundas Star News, has recently written an article on the controversy surrounding the new outdoor ice rink located in the Sanctuary Park. The article is posted HERE.
After the seriousness of last week’s reporting, we finally had a good laugh this morning. Twenty two hours after the meeting with Mr. Propedo had ended, the sharp eye of the Dundas Valley Deer Association (DVDA) spotted what can only … Continue reading
During the last week, we have made a conscious effort to regularly check on the Sanctuary Park at night. Some nights, we were there two times. We were also checking the animal tracks around the park in early morning hours. Based on our observations, we now can, … Continue reading