Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
Reiner Fuelmich & Co.
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario C-19 Page
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- Canada Marches
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich – science summit uncensored 2022
- Dr. Ryan Cole- effects of the Covid shots
- Dr. Mark Trozzi: Synergistic Bioweapon
- Sprängstoff Bejerstrand, Bittner & Reiner Fuellmich
- FDA Wants “SERIAL TESTING” EVERY 48 HOURS If Getting A NEGATIVE RESULT Continues!!! 👀
- Ryan Cole on how to identify a person killed by the COVID vaccine
- Any Politician Not Denouncing The Harms Of The Vaccine Is Not Worthy Of Our Vote
- British media slams Justin Trudeau
- Live with Dr. Richard Fleming
- Live with Chris Smith
- Discussing the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen in treating long-haul and post-vaccine injury
- First time Member of Legislative Assembly for Alberta talks about his vaccine injury story
- Full West Point lecture by Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War
- Then They Came for the Canadians – Part 2
- Big Pharma & Vaccines (ft. Sen. Johnson, Dr. Kory, Dr. Malone, Dr. McCullough)
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home
My Polish Blog
Author Archives: donpic
“A human being is part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest… a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. … Continue reading
Craig Campbell, a staff writer with the Dundas Star News, has recently written an article on the controversy surrounding the new outdoor ice rink located in the Sanctuary Park. The article is posted HERE.
According to the World English Dictionary – the word “sanctuary” means: “a place, protected by law, where animals can live and breed without interference”
After the seriousness of last week’s reporting, we finally had a good laugh this morning. Twenty two hours after the meeting with Mr. Propedo had ended, the sharp eye of the Dundas Valley Deer Association (DVDA) spotted what can only … Continue reading
Today, we participated in a meeting with Mr. Tennessee Propedo, Manager for Parks with the City of Hamilton. Mr. Propedo’s responsibilities include looking after the outdoor ice rink programs throughout the City. He issues the permits. We truly appreciated his willingness to meet with … Continue reading
The new lights are “spilling” into the surrounding area. They create a problem that Shari Faulkenham, the Ecologist with the Dundas Valley Conservation Authority, called a “light pollution.” Here is what she wrote in her email addressed to us and to the … Continue reading
(Last night) – Deer in large numbers are beginning to feed along the Pleasant Avenue, between Skyline Drive and Green Meadow Way. At 3:15 a.m., while driving through the area, we saw 14 deer feeding in the front yards or walking in … Continue reading
During the last week, we have made a conscious effort to regularly check on the Sanctuary Park at night. Some nights, we were there two times. We were also checking the animal tracks around the park in early morning hours. Based on our observations, we now can, … Continue reading
All lights are now working and being used. Unfortunately, since they have been installed and implemented, the deer stopped feeding in the Sanctuary Park. They used to come here at night, when there was no human or dog traffic. This is exactly the time, when … Continue reading