Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- The PURE BL00DS. Are They Getting Us Too? Slides Show Slowly-Yes
- What is Happening to Our Country?
- The Freedom Occupation – Official trailer
- Dr. David Martin Reveals the Creation of the Covid Virus, Who Was Involved and Why Ron Johnson or Rand Paul Won’t Arrest The Criminals
- I came up with the idea of using RNA as a gene therapy medicine’ | Dr. Robert Malone
- Feds push deficit until 2028 after announcing slate of spending in new budget
- [TRAILER] Hospitals Received Up To $500k Per Covid Patient -Dr. Paul Marik, ICU Specialist
- Interview with Police on Guard’s Clay Farnsworth
- STEVE KIRSCH – EXPOSING THE TRUTH
- Patients Take Ontario Medical Regulator to Court
- Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson Live with Pascal Najadi
- What the hell was that?
The Freedom Convoy
- Trucker Convoy Reports
- Rumble – (Rebel News)
- Alberta Truckers
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- New World Order and Education
- Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
- Journal of Education – (my old and inactive blog)
- George Carlin on “the American Dream” – (Strong language!)
War in Ukraine
- The War in Ukraine – Unpopular Facts and Questions
- Why is Ukraine the West’s Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer
- The US Is the Major Instigator of the Ukraine Conflict. The Historical Facts
- The War in Ukraine | Redacted Conversation with Eva Bartlett
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and International Law. Prof. Francis Boyle
- Five government claims about inflation DEBUNKED
- NATO is directly involved in hybrid war against Russia – Lavrov
- Col Doug Macgregor: U.S. Not Prepared to take on Russia
- A Jewish Defector Warns America
- The Protocols – a document viewed by some mainstream influencers as a conspiracy theory
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Christie Lake Conservation Area
Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappears
Posted on September 7, 2017 by lechbiegalski
The official justification for the annual deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area (DVCA) has been eliminated and compromised. The alleged deer overpopulation no longer exists and the so called “Nanfan Treaty” turned out to be a historical and legal … Continue reading →
Christie Lake Conservation Area must retain its character
Posted on October 29, 2014 by lechbiegalski
Commercialization “We have to pay our bills”, is the answer. Last summer, a poster was placed near the entrance to the Christie Lake Conservation Area informing the users that access to the area surrounding the beach and beach pavilions was to … Continue reading →
Posted in Christie Lake Conservation Area, Commercialization, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Recreation | Tagged Christie Lake Conservation Area, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Special Events | Comments Off on Christie Lake Conservation Area must retain its character