Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
Reiner Fuelmich & Co.
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- My Unbelievable Interview with Biden!
- Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022) LIVE PREMIERE
- Jordan Peterson exposes Bill Gates nasty plan
- Dr. Amy Kelly: What did the hundreds of thousands of Pfizer documents from the FDA expose?
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on Cafe Locked Out
- World Council For Health & Dr. Aseem Malhotra: All mRNA vaccines need to be immediately suspended
- Dr. Robert Malone attacked from the left and right: ‘Monopolist’ Bill Gates has his ‘tentacles’ everywhere
- Hey Teachers, Leave Those Kids Alone
- Former CRTC Commissioner flawlessly calls out Canadian Government & mainstream media
- We Are in a Hybrid War -Maajid Nawaz
- Tucker Carlson: This is an atrocity
- Update via Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Sept. 28, 2022
- Putting Canada on Notice
- Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos says only 40% of Canadians want a fall booster
- Internal emails show Canadian health agencies ignored well founded research data on ivermectin
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Hamilton Conservation Authority
City Prohibits Parking along Public Roads to Increase Corporate Profits of the Hamilton Conservation Authority
(This article was originally published is September of 2017. It is still actual and pending a just solution. Unfortunately, our local politicians do not represent the best interest of the voters and taxpayers anymore.) Yesterday, I walked along one of … Continue reading →
Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappears
The official justification for the annual deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area (DVCA) has been eliminated and compromised. The alleged deer overpopulation no longer exists and the so called “Nanfan Treaty” turned out to be a historical and legal … Continue reading →
In case you’ve missed it: This 2012 video was created and published in response to ridiculous and outrageous statements made to me by one of the top Hamilton Conservation Authority’s officials. I had asked for a meeting to let him … Continue reading →
Deer in Dundas Valley Conservation Area. Photo: Lech Biegalski. (Click to enlarge) In response to my post, Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials, I have received an email from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, Guelph District … Continue reading →
Dundas Valley Deer in the Spring. Pixel bending technique. Photo: Lech Biegalski (Click on the picture to see the 1200 x 800 pixels version. Click HERE to see the 2400 x 1600 pixels version.) The white-tailed deer, a unique feature of Dundas Valley, deserve our … Continue reading →
Commercialization “We have to pay our bills”, is the answer. Last summer, a poster was placed near the entrance to the Christie Lake Conservation Area informing the users that access to the area surrounding the beach and beach pavilions was to … Continue reading →
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →
(Click on picture to enlarge) In my letter to the editor, “Why the change to Dundas Valley trails?“, published in the Hamilton Spectator on May 28, 2014, I wrote: Up until last year, the Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) was able … Continue reading →
Part 1 “Nanfan Treaty” is a hoax. It is not a “treaty.” It is a fraudalent interpretation of historical facts and a legally invalid claim of “treaty rights.” Nanfan Treaty does not exist. Historically, the deed of land to the English King, made by … Continue reading →