Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Do You Trust This???
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says he plans to hold mRNA manufacturers “accountable”
- Up Close and Personal with Dr. Ryan Cole, MD
- Tucker Carlson: What we learned from ‘The Twitter Files’
- Is This Really Happening?
- Grocery prices are out of control
- Media Wars in Canada – Guests: “The Fringe Majority Podcast”
- Live with Dr. Richard Fleming
- “Foot-Long Blood Clots” from mRNA Shots: Dr. Drew Interviews Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole
- Australian Senator Gerard Rennick’s Amazing Vax Rant Leaves Opposition Parties Angry
- Should Critical Race Theory Be Taught in Schools? -Prof. David Haskell
- Whistleblower Sasha Latypova – It’s Not a Vaccine!
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Tag Archives: Hamilton Conservation Authority
In case you’ve missed it: This 2012 video was created and published in response to ridiculous and outrageous statements made to me by one of the top Hamilton Conservation Authority’s officials. I had asked for a meeting to let him … Continue reading →
Commercialization “We have to pay our bills”, is the answer. Last summer, a poster was placed near the entrance to the Christie Lake Conservation Area informing the users that access to the area surrounding the beach and beach pavilions was to … Continue reading →
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →
By: Deyoyonwatheh (DeYo) Six Nations – Haldimand Tract – Beliefs versus Facts Issues Concerning the Publication of a Map of Indian Land Treaties in Ontario: In “Turtle Island News” (TIN), May 14, 2014, p.4 is an article entitled, Feds Ontario … Continue reading →
Part 2 The original “Nanfan Treaty” document, the “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” – (The Albany Deed of 19 July 1701), is held at the National Archives in Kew, Surrey, England. The back (reverse) of … Continue reading →
Part 1 “Nanfan Treaty” is a hoax. It is not a “treaty.” It is a fraudalent interpretation of historical facts and a legally invalid claim of “treaty rights.” Nanfan Treaty does not exist. Historically, the deed of land to the English King, made by … Continue reading →
The following article by David Suzuki addresses a similar situation in the Kawartha Highlands Signature Site but it also directly relates to the deer hunting in Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Short Hills Provincial Park near St. Catherines, and other similar places proudly parading … Continue reading →
Europeans are very sensitive to style. In each city, there is a department responsible for reviewing development projects and making sure that new buildings match the style of the surrounding architecture. This seems to make sense. You don’t want the … Continue reading →
Following, please find an open letter addressed to Chris Firth-Eagland, the new Chief Administrative Officer of the Hamilton Conservation Authority. This letter deals with the extremely controversial issue of annual deer hunting in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area.