Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Do You Trust This???
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says he plans to hold mRNA manufacturers “accountable”
- Up Close and Personal with Dr. Ryan Cole, MD
- Tucker Carlson: What we learned from ‘The Twitter Files’
- Is This Really Happening?
- Grocery prices are out of control
- Media Wars in Canada – Guests: “The Fringe Majority Podcast”
- Live with Dr. Richard Fleming
- “Foot-Long Blood Clots” from mRNA Shots: Dr. Drew Interviews Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole
- Australian Senator Gerard Rennick’s Amazing Vax Rant Leaves Opposition Parties Angry
- Should Critical Race Theory Be Taught in Schools? -Prof. David Haskell
- Whistleblower Sasha Latypova – It’s Not a Vaccine!
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Pandemic
By Lech BiegalskiOriginally published here on February 20, 2021Also published by GlobalResearch.ca on February 23 Much has been written on this topic and it would be difficult to summarize it all in one short article. Policies differ from place to … Continue reading
– Embedding cancelled by FB communists – You can see this info HERE and HERE Comment: I would like to draw your attention to the following: Herd immunity is an ability of our body to develop cell-based immunity to different … Continue reading
Also, watch it HERE
No tickets were handed out at an anti-lockdown protest Saturday in Stoney Creek. Between 150 to 200 people marched more than a kilometre down King Street West, from around New Mountain Road to Battlefield Drive, at 2 p.m. under the … Continue reading
6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020 European Plans for ‘Vaccine Passports’ Were in Place 20 Months Prior to the Pandemic. Coincidence? Beware of Covid PCR Testing and the Relentless “Vaccinate Vaccinate Vaccinate” … Continue reading
This video was disconnected from embedding but you can still watch it HERE Related: The “New Normal”: Where are We and Where are We Going? – (my old article from March 4th) Comment: I appreciate Mr. Hillier’s motivating story about the … Continue reading
Watch the video: Link 1 , Link 2 , Link 3 Other related links: Alberta’s Medical Experts Speak Freedom of Information reveals Public Health Agency of Canada has no record of “SARS-COV-2” isolation performed by anyone, anywhere, ever These Brave … Continue reading
Arrest warrants issued 13th April, for the following state lockdown politicians, James Merlino (labor, Victoria) Daniel Andrews (labor, Victoria, & also issued 1st March) Michael O’Brien (liberal, Victoria) Gladys Berejiklian (liberal, NSW) Jodi McKay (labor, NSW) Annastacia Palaszczuk (labor, Qld) … Continue reading
A well known investigative journalist and author, Wojciech Sumlinski, held an interview with a Polish medical first responder who works for emergency medical services, rides in an ambulance and delivers patients to hospitals. In order to take each patient to … Continue reading