Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Humanities Prison called S.M.A.R.T Cities. (S)urveillance (M)onitering (Analysis) (R)eporting (T)ech
- [TRAILER] 34 Sudden Pediatric Deaths…in 6 Weeks -Dr. William Makis, MD
- Col Doug Macgregor: U.S. Not Prepared to take on Russia
- What is causing it?
- Live with Dr. Lee Merritt: Controlling Us With Fear
- “I’ve Caught You Spreading Misinformation,” Dr Byram Bridle to Misinformation Guru Timothy Caulfield
- One year later Freedom Convoy supporters (and police) return to Ottawa
- The Establishment is Terrified of Her
- Conversation with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | How The Powerful Captured The Public During The Pandemic
- Gold Standard Analysis Finds Masks Made ‘Little To No Difference’ To Covid Infection Or Death Rates!
- Tucker Carlson triggers Ottawa AGAIN
- Tucker reacts to Canadian parliament failing to pass a motion to condemn his recent comments
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Police
Watch the video HERE .
Divisions and Chaos within the Ottawa Police. Violence and Brute Force Ordered by Trudeau Government
By Prof Michel ChossudovskyGlobal Research, February 20, 2022 At the time of writing, the Trudeau government is carrying out a major and ongoing police operation directed against the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa. The decision to take action against the Freedom Convoy was … Continue reading
Source: YouTube , Website
Source: YouTube , Website
[Source and a full screen version] “Major Russ Cooper (Ret’d) rolls in hot with an active police constable, Erin Howard, and a criminal defense attorney and host of “Don’t Talk TV”, Nicholas Wansbutter, to discuss legal jeopardy as police officers … Continue reading
(Originally published on September 17, 2021) [Source]
[Source] Comment: I am very glad to see this movement growing. Already in February of 2021, I have posted my comment in response to Randy Hillier’s interview with insp. Len Faul (ret.). Noone can say that efforts to convince the … Continue reading
“We are honoured to stand alongside Constable Denison in our fight for Freedom. This is a call to action for all active Police Officers still enforcing these unconstitutional mandates. Where do you draw your line in the sand? Reminder that … Continue reading
https://rumble.com/vokokz-police-whistleblower-handcuffs-of-silence-removed-toronto-officer-gilvesy-s.html [The Story] , [The Video] , 
Source: Druthers Druthers had the privilege of an in-depth interview with an active duty Toronto Police Constable, Chris Vandenbos, who is here to represent Police On Guard. (P.O.G.) is a newly formed group made up primarily of active and retired … Continue reading