Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Justin Trudeau Testifies | Emergencies Act Inquiry
- (no title)
- Fact-Checking Chrystia Freeland’s Fear of Violence at the Emergencies Act Inquiry)
- Tucker Carlson blasts ‘dangerous cult’ of child sexualization among medical and media elites
- What Big Pharma is Like Now
- Liberal ministers joked about sending in tanks to break up Convoy
- Alberta Premier Danielle Smith delivers address to the province – November 22, 2022
- Convoy lawyer Brendan Miller kicked out of Public Order Emergency Commission
- Huge Opportunity to Challenge CPSO Grip on Medicine – Michael Alexander
- Dr. David Martin: CONTROLLED COLLAPSE OF AN EMPIRE! – The Cashless Takeover Is HERE!
- Five government claims about inflation DEBUNKED
- Emergencies Act Inquiry With Eva Chipiuk
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Daily Archives: February 23, 2022
By Joanna Frketich, The Spec “The city’s COVID dashboard wrongly makes it appear that more than one-third of Ontario’s active cases are in Hamilton. The number of active infections was inaccurately listed as 6,776 on the city’s website Wednesday — nearly 10 times higher than the … Continue reading
“Trudeau made his announcement while Senate was still in session to debate the use of the Act after the House of Commons voted on Monday to keep it. Had the vote been rejected against Trudeau’s demands, the Emergencies Act would … Continue reading
Listening to the Debate on Motion to Confirm Declaration of Emergency in the House of Commons, two days ago, I could not believe the brazen lies and unblushing hypocrisy used by the Liberal and NDP politicians who supported the Declaration. … Continue reading
BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) — Through joint efforts from compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Strait, China’s national reunification must be and will surely be realized, noted a mainland spokesperson Wednesday. Read more… Comment: I like the last paragraph. … Continue reading
BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) — Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, on Wednesday sent a congratulatory letter for the inauguration ceremony of Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Leadership School in Tanzania. Read More…