Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
The Freedom Convoy
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
Reiner Fuelmich & Co.
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario C-19 Page
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- Canada Marches
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich – science summit uncensored 2022
- Dr. Ryan Cole- effects of the Covid shots
- Dr. Mark Trozzi: Synergistic Bioweapon
- Sprängstoff Bejerstrand, Bittner & Reiner Fuellmich
- FDA Wants “SERIAL TESTING” EVERY 48 HOURS If Getting A NEGATIVE RESULT Continues!!! 👀
- Ryan Cole on how to identify a person killed by the COVID vaccine
- Any Politician Not Denouncing The Harms Of The Vaccine Is Not Worthy Of Our Vote
- British media slams Justin Trudeau
- Live with Dr. Richard Fleming
- Live with Chris Smith
- Discussing the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen in treating long-haul and post-vaccine injury
- First time Member of Legislative Assembly for Alberta talks about his vaccine injury story
- Full West Point lecture by Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War
- Then They Came for the Canadians – Part 2
- Big Pharma & Vaccines (ft. Sen. Johnson, Dr. Kory, Dr. Malone, Dr. McCullough)
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home
My Polish Blog
Tag Archives: HCA
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →
Part 2 The original “Nanfan Treaty” document, the “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” – (The Albany Deed of 19 July 1701), is held at the National Archives in Kew, Surrey, England. The back (reverse) of … Continue reading →
Part 1 “Nanfan Treaty” is a hoax. It is not a “treaty.” It is a fraudalent interpretation of historical facts and a legally invalid claim of “treaty rights.” Nanfan Treaty does not exist. Historically, the deed of land to the English King, made by … Continue reading →
The following article by David Suzuki addresses a similar situation in the Kawartha Highlands Signature Site but it also directly relates to the deer hunting in Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Short Hills Provincial Park near St. Catherines, and other similar places proudly parading … Continue reading →
Europeans are very sensitive to style. In each city, there is a department responsible for reviewing development projects and making sure that new buildings match the style of the surrounding architecture. This seems to make sense. You don’t want the … Continue reading →
Following, please find an open letter addressed to Chris Firth-Eagland, the new Chief Administrative Officer of the Hamilton Conservation Authority. This letter deals with the extremely controversial issue of annual deer hunting in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area.