Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- Efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster, March 17 2023
- Dutch Farmers SHOCK THE WORLD! Bad news for Trudeau
- The Daily Brief | Whistleblower behind Chinese interference allegations speaks out
- Donald Trump Facing Arrest As The Deep State Preps For The 2024 Presidential (s)Election…
- The Killer 5G- Interview with UK’s Weapons Expert Mark Steele. Don’t miss this one!
- [TRAILER] With 10% of the World, We’ll Win This War -Dr. Robert Malone
- Dr. David Martin meets with Vaccine Choice Canada
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich – 5G Induced Genocide: Vaccinated Vulnerable to 5G Kill Grid’s Deadly Tech
- It’s Much Worse Than You Think, Govt Corruption And The Creation Of Covid w/ David E. Martin, PhD
- Jordan Peterson: This is an appalling situation and it will get worse
- Tucker: Canadian Catholic school student arrested for saying men and women are different
- Western Financial Meltdown
The Freedom Convoy
- Trucker Convoy Reports
- Rumble – (Rebel News)
- Alberta Truckers
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- New World Order and Education
- Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
- Journal of Education – (my old and inactive blog)
- George Carlin on “the American Dream” – (Strong language!)
War in Ukraine
- The War in Ukraine – Unpopular Facts and Questions
- Why is Ukraine the West’s Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer
- The US Is the Major Instigator of the Ukraine Conflict. The Historical Facts
- The War in Ukraine | Redacted Conversation with Eva Bartlett
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and International Law. Prof. Francis Boyle
- Five government claims about inflation DEBUNKED
- NATO is directly involved in hybrid war against Russia – Lavrov
- Col Doug Macgregor: U.S. Not Prepared to take on Russia
- A Jewish Defector Warns America
- The Protocols – a document viewed by some mainstream influencers as a conspiracy theory
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Tag Archives: HCA
The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
Posted on October 16, 2014 by lechbiegalski
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Government of Ontario, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Nanfan "Treaty", Ontario Courts, Wildlife | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA, Nanfan "Treaty", Treaty Rights | Comments Off on The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
“Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
Posted on October 15, 2013 by lechbiegalski
Part 2 The original “Nanfan Treaty” document, the “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” – (The Albany Deed of 19 July 1701), is held at the National Archives in Kew, Surrey, England. The back (reverse) of … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas Valley, Nanfan "Treaty" | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA, Nanfan "Treaty" | Comments Off on “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
Posted on October 2, 2013 by lechbiegalski
Part 1 “Nanfan Treaty” is a hoax. It is not a “treaty.” It is a fraudalent interpretation of historical facts and a legally invalid claim of “treaty rights.” Nanfan Treaty does not exist. Historically, the deed of land to the English King, made by … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Nanfan "Treaty", Wildlife | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA, Nanfan "Treaty" | Comments Off on Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
Hunting in parks is at odds with conservation
Posted on October 2, 2013 by lechbiegalski
The following article by David Suzuki addresses a similar situation in the Kawartha Highlands Signature Site but it also directly relates to the deer hunting in Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Short Hills Provincial Park near St. Catherines, and other similar places proudly parading … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas Valley | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, DVCA, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA | Comments Off on Hunting in parks is at odds with conservation
Where there’s a will there’s a way
Posted on February 27, 2013 by lechbiegalski
Europeans are very sensitive to style. In each city, there is a department responsible for reviewing development projects and making sure that new buildings match the style of the surrounding architecture. This seems to make sense. You don’t want the … Continue reading →
Posted in Dundas Valley | Tagged Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, DVCA, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA | Comments Off on Where there’s a will there’s a way
Open Letter to Chris Firth-Eagland, HCA
Posted on December 21, 2012 by lechbiegalski
Following, please find an open letter addressed to Chris Firth-Eagland, the new Chief Administrative Officer of the Hamilton Conservation Authority. This letter deals with the extremely controversial issue of annual deer hunting in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area.
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas Valley, Nanfan "Treaty" | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, DVCA, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA | Comments Off on Open Letter to Chris Firth-Eagland, HCA