Police on Guard for Thee
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario C-19 Page
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada
- Health Impact News
- Canada For Freedom
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Deaths and Adverse Reactions
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- We Do Not Consent Canada
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Rabbi Chananya Weissman, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: On the Extreme Medical Tyranny in Israel & Global Crimes Against Humanity
- The testimonies project the movie
- Rocco Galati vs. the “Governments”
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich vs. the “Pandemic”
- Dr. David Martin vs. “Mr. Global”
- Is Omnicron Variant Caused By Vaccines?
- Omicron variant symptoms ‘mild’ even for unvaccinated, says doctor who discovered it
- (no title)
- (no title)
- JCCF Video- Policing in the Pandemic
- “Nuremberg Principles”: Measure All Criminals by the Same Yardstick.
- Dr. McCullough was interviewed by Michael Welch
- Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown
- SHARRI MARKSON: What Really Happened in Wuhan
- MUST SEE: Dr. Lee Merritt, MD
- James Lyons-Weiler — Pathogenic Priming: Coronavirus Vaccine Safety Warning
- Dr. Carrie Madej Warning About Coronavirus Vaccines
- This is not a Vaccine
- “Proof that puts an end to the Sars-CoV-2 Narrative” | Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D.
- Blood Clots and Beyond
- Letter to Physicians: Four New Scientific Discoveries Regarding COVID-19 Immunity and Vaccines – Implications for Safety and Efficacy
- (no title)
- Major Canadian housing provider demands all tenants get COVID shot
- (no title)
- Vaccine Mandates: THIS Is What History WARNS Us
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
GPS – Dundas Valley trails, single tracks and ridesKML and GPX files with a selection of Dundas Valley Trails, Single Tracks and bike rides around Dundas, for Google Earth and suitable GPS devices can now be downloaded through this blog. Links, instructions, and a disclaimer are included on the Downloads page. (Updated: April 19, 2015)
Dundas Valley is their home
My Polish Blog
Tag Archives: Treaty Rights
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →