Police on Guard for Thee
Other Police Organizations
- What is Happening to Our Country?
- The Freedom Occupation – Official trailer
- Dr. David Martin Reveals the Creation of the Covid Virus, Who Was Involved and Why Ron Johnson or Rand Paul Won’t Arrest The Criminals
- I came up with the idea of using RNA as a gene therapy medicine’ | Dr. Robert Malone
- Feds push deficit until 2028 after announcing slate of spending in new budget
- [TRAILER] Hospitals Received Up To $500k Per Covid Patient -Dr. Paul Marik, ICU Specialist
- Interview with Police on Guard’s Clay Farnsworth
- STEVE KIRSCH – EXPOSING THE TRUTH
- Patients Take Ontario Medical Regulator to Court
- Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson Live with Pascal Najadi
- What the hell was that?
- Vaccination v. excess deaths, correlation study
The Freedom Convoy
- Trucker Convoy Reports
- Rumble – (Rebel News)
- Alberta Truckers
- Constitution of Canada | .PDF
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Section 33 – Notwithstanding Clause
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act
- Mandatory mRNA vaccination and PCR testing potentially illegal and punishable
- Is there case law that exists for mandatory vaccinations?
- Vaccine & Test requirements are extended to contractors. What can we do?
- Can authorities remove a child from your home if you do not vaccinate?
- How do you deny the mandatory PCR tests to get on a plane?
- The Right to Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines – (.PDF)
- Modification of the Human Rights Code Illegal
- Is a restaurant legally allowed to ask for your vaccine passport?
- Can hospitals require you be vaccinated or tested to enter the hospital
- Is there anything a non-vaccinated person can do with regards to travel?
- What options are available for a unvaccinated Federal Employee?
- Why can we not arrest and charge public officials?
- Can we decline using the ArriveCan App?
- Is it lawful for a school to ask if a student has the Covid vaccine?
- What is the best way for an employee to refuse a weekly rapid test?
- Notice to Colleges and Universities
- A Guide for Students Seeking Residence Vaccine Exemptions
- Template of Notice to Employers regarding Mandatory Vaccination – DOWNLOAD .DOCX
- Your Rights to decline a Vaccine in the context of Employment
- The Trespass Act Does NOT Apply When Exercising Masking Exemption
- Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid
- Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures
- Masking and your Rights
- My mother is in the hospital…
- Grounds to decline nasal swab at entry points to Provinces
- Is curb side pickup considered an accommodation?
- Schools and Mask Mandates
- Mask Exemptions and Schools
- Vaccine Passports
- Vaccine Choice Canada (Queens Park Rally)
- New World Order and Education
- Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
- Journal of Education – (my old and inactive blog)
- George Carlin on “the American Dream” – (Strong language!)
War in Ukraine
- The War in Ukraine – Unpopular Facts and Questions
- Why is Ukraine the West’s Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer
- The US Is the Major Instigator of the Ukraine Conflict. The Historical Facts
- The War in Ukraine | Redacted Conversation with Eva Bartlett
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and International Law. Prof. Francis Boyle
- Five government claims about inflation DEBUNKED
- NATO is directly involved in hybrid war against Russia – Lavrov
- Col Doug Macgregor: U.S. Not Prepared to take on Russia
- A Jewish Defector Warns America
- The Protocols – a document viewed by some mainstream influencers as a conspiracy theory
- Constitutional Rights Centre
- Constitutional Rights Centre – YT
- WholeHearted Media
- Aware Ontario | Issues | What Can I Do? | Covid-19 | Lawyers | Doctors | Nurses | Other Pros |
- Randy Hillier – FB
- Vaccine Choice Canada | Rumble
- Bright Light News
- True North | YouTube
- The Canadian Independent
- Prosecute Now
- Act! for Canada
- Laura-Lynn T T , on Rumble
- LifeSite News
- Rebel News
- Towards the Light
- Odessa Orlewicz , on Rumble
- Press for Truth
- The Epoch Times
- Take Action Canada
- Health Impact News
- Pandemic Podcast
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- No More Lockdowns CA
- Liberty Coalition Canada, FB
- Canadian Health Alliance
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Global Research
- Global Research TV – YT
- Rebel News , YT , Rumble
- Awake Canada, RUMBLE
- What’s Up Canada?
- Vaxxter Scientific Articles
- Druthers | Read Druthers
- Awaken with JP , Rumble , YT , JP Reacts
- WhatsHerFace | WHF Entertainment
- Canada Marches
Deer Hunting in and around the Conservation Area:
- Why we oppose the deer hunt in Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
- “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations”
- The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
- Speaking with a forked tongue- historical record of the land between the Lakes
- Deer Hunt in “Conservation” Area Continues, While Access to Once Public Places and Facilities Disappear
- Protection of Dundas Valley Deer and Ecosystem Neglected by Officials
- Update 2 – Development and construction in environmentally sensitive parts of Dundas Valley
Dundas Valley is their home
Category Archives: Wildlife
City Prohibits Parking along Public Roads to Increase Corporate Profits of the Hamilton Conservation Authority
Posted on July 20, 2021 by lechbiegalski
(This article was originally published is September of 2017. It is still actual and pending a just solution. Unfortunately, our local politicians do not represent the best interest of the voters and taxpayers anymore.) Yesterday, I walked along one of … Continue reading →
Posted in Ancaster, Conservation, Dundas, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Recreation, Wildlife | Comments Off on City Prohibits Parking along Public Roads to Increase Corporate Profits of the Hamilton Conservation Authority
Posted on October 31, 2015 by lechbiegalski
In case you’ve missed it: This 2012 video was created and published in response to ridiculous and outrageous statements made to me by one of the top Hamilton Conservation Authority’s officials. I had asked for a meeting to let him … Continue reading →
The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
Posted on October 16, 2014 by lechbiegalski
Part 3 – (Last updated on October 18, 2014) Is the “Nanfan Treaty” legally valid? Does the 1701 “Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations” constitute a valid treaty between the Crown and the Indians? Do the … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Government of Ontario, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Nanfan "Treaty", Ontario Courts, Wildlife | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA, Nanfan "Treaty", Treaty Rights | Comments Off on The “Nanfan Treaty” – legal considerations
Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?
Posted on October 2, 2013 by lechbiegalski
Part 1 “Nanfan Treaty” is a hoax. It is not a “treaty.” It is a fraudalent interpretation of historical facts and a legally invalid claim of “treaty rights.” Nanfan Treaty does not exist. Historically, the deed of land to the English King, made by … Continue reading →
Posted in Deer Hunt, Dundas, Dundas Valley, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, Nanfan "Treaty", Wildlife | Tagged Deer Hunting, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Hamilton, Hamilton Conservation Authority, HCA, Nanfan "Treaty" | Comments Off on Haudensaunee deer hunting in Dundas Valley – a “treaty right” or a fraud?